Preparation: 25 minutesIngredients:
20g Fine green beans
300g Fresh uncooked prawns
100ml Semi skimmed milk
1 Table spoon butter
1 Table spoon olive oil
4 Small potatoes
¼ tsp Nutmeg
1 tsp Soy sauce
1 tsp Rice vinegar
2 Garlic cloves
Salt and pepper
- Peel and boil potatoes for 5 minutes. Drain and mash manually until smooth (do not blend for a smooth but rustic texture).
- Add milk, nutmeg, butter salt and pepper. Stir and leave to one side.
- Finely chop garlic and stir fry with prawns and olive oil.
- On high heat add fine green beans rice vinegar, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Stir gently for about 2 minutes.
- Take off the heat and grate carrot. Leave to one side.
- Using small bowl, brush with olive oil and fill with mash potatoes.
- Place against middle of serving dish and shake gently until mash sits on the plate.
- Place stir fried prawns and beans around the plate and add grated carrot on top of the mash.
- Ready to serve.
Potatoes eaten in moderation are non fattening, great source of carbohydrates, potassium and fibre. Good for the heart and to help lower blood pressure. This ingredient contains chemical Kukoamines which is said to improve sleep disorder.
Green beans lower blood pressure, promote a healthy heart and bones.
This ingredient contains antioxidants to help balance cholesterol levels.
Also it is low in calories however it is high source of energy.